[dwc-material-sample] [EXT] New doc in existing foler

Stan Blum stanblum at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 17:53:25 UTC 2021

I think developing or maintaining the documentation in the GitHub a good
suggestion, but perhaps after we get some larger decisions made, like the
basic structure -- what content should be in which files -- and also when
things slow down. I have always had difficulties with simultaneous edits on
GitHub.  I'll be happy to move this into the repo after people have had a
chance to bash make some edits or suggestions.

I hope we can talk about this at our next meeting.

-Stan