[dwc-material-sample] [EXT] New doc in existing foler

Bölling, Christian Christian.Boelling at mfn.berlin
Mon Nov 15 12:35:21 UTC 2021

While I do appreciate the agility of Google Docs I would like to suggest to at least consider the possibility of using the repository itself for generating documents. The possibility to maintain different versions of a document to pursue different ideas or work on specific parts of a document (via branches) and for establishing consensus (via merge requests) with the ability to link to issues and document the process directly is a plus from my point of view. There is a learning curve to using the repo like this, but git / GitHub is very well equipped to do this.

--- Christian