[tdwg] Our colleague and dear friend William Ulate has passed away

Pierre R.A.R pradji at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 21 10:45:36 UTC 2023

Sorry! Condolences for TDWG family and also for William's biological family.
RIP !

Raoufou Pierre Radji
Professor
Horticulture & Urban Ecology
Biodiversity Informatics & Database management
Node Manager GBIF Togo
Scientific Curator Togo National Herbarium
https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6597-8438
_

Climate Change Research Center (CRCC)
Laboratory of Forest Research (LRF)
Physiology-Horticulture-Biotechnology Team (PHOBIOT)
Faculty of Sciences
University of Lomé (Togo)
6 BP 6135 Lomé 6
@ Professional: pradji at univ-lome.tg