[tdwg] Dublin Core Annual Conference is now only a week away!

DCMI Announce announce at dublincore.net
Mon Oct 30 17:04:19 UTC 2023

DCMI 2023 Annual Conference is now only a week away!

Conference Dates:
November 6th to November 9th, 2023

Conference Venue:
You can attend the conference in person (Kyungpook National University,
Daegu, South Korea) or virtually.

Registration:
https://www.dublincore.org/conferences/2023/registration/.

We are pleased to share a glimpse of captivating sessions at the DCMI 2023
Annual Conference.

Three Keynotes, with the topics of:

Unleashing the Synergy between Dublin Core and AI
Maintaining Metadata Simplicity in Complex Settings
Health Data Exchange (HDX)
Several Panels focusing on:

BIBFRAME and Beyond
New Models of Metadata Creation, Collection, and Reuse
The Use of Metadata by Artificial Intelligence
Metadata Creation and Discovery and AI Applications
Envisioning Solutions for Interdisciplinary Data Integration
Sessions for Invited Talks and Papers are organized with the theme of:

Metadata in the Age of AI
Decolonization and Metadata
Metadata and Scholarly Communications
Complexities of Archival Metadata
Open Science and Open Metadata
Recent Innovations
How Metadata Can Reduce Digital Waste
Large Language Model (LLM) to Annotate Subject Metadata
Metadata Management and Perspectives
Other sessions are dedicated to Tutorials, Workshops (a full-day NKOS
workshop and a half-day IIIF workshop), Best Practice showcases, Student
Forum, and Community Updates.

Recorded sessions will be made available to accommodate online participants
from different time zones.

For a detailed look at the conference program, please follow this link:
https://www.dublincore.org/conferences/2023/programme/

We look forward to welcoming you to the DCMI 2023 Annual Conference!

Kyong Eun Oh
Program Chair, DCMI 2023