[tdwg] IG GBWG Genomic Biodiversity - Invitation to join mailing list

Dröge, Gabriele G.Droege at bgbm.org
Thu Jan 28 17:06:30 UTC 2021

Dear all,

For the reshaped Interest Group "Genomic Biodiversity" we created a mailing list (tdwg-gbwg at lists.tdwg.org<mailto:tdwg-gbwg at lists.tdwg.org>) to be used for announcing meetings and IG related matters. You are welcome to join the mailing list (and our meetings), please subscribe at: http://lists.tdwg.org/mailman/listinfo/tdwg-gbwg

The main topic for the whole year will be environmental DNA and environmental sample data. Our next meeting will take place over Zoom at UTC 16:00 - 17:30 on Tuesday, 23rd March (=11am EST/5pm CET).

If you want to learn more about the Interest Group please have a look at:
https://www.tdwg.org/community/gbwg/
https://github.com/tdwg/gbwg

Best wishes,

Katie Barker, John Deck and Gabi Droege (conveners)
Gabi Droege
Global Genome Biodiversity Network (GGBN)

Botanic Garden and Botanical Museum Berlin
Freie Universität Berlin
Koenigin-Luise-Str. 6-8
14195 Berlin
Germany