[tdwg] Full programme now available for DCMI 2018

announce at dublincore.net announce at dublincore.net
Mon Jul 16 12:52:16 UTC 2018

[apologies for cross-posting]

We have just published the full programme for this year's Dublin Core conference (DCMI 2018), to be held in the beautiful city of Porto, Portugal in September 2018:

http://www.dublincore.org/conference/2018/programme/

This is an exciting and packed programme of papers, presentations, posters, workshops and other sessions. And, as if this wasn't enough, delegates registered for DCMI 2018 will also have full and free access to the co-located TPDL 2018 programme!

Registration is open now:

http://www.dublincore.org/conference/2018/registration/

We look forward to seeing you in Porto in September!

Mariana Curado Malta and Kai Eckert
(DCMI2018 Conference Committee Chairs)

Tom Baker and Paul walk
(DCMI Directorate)