[tdwg] RDA/TDWG attribution metadata interest group

Anne Thessen annethessen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 17:19:43 UTC 2017

Hello all

I apologize, but I completely dropped the ball on the next meeting of
the RDA/TDWG attribution metadata interest group. We don't have a
scheduled meeting for this group, but it is important that we make
progress. So, I suggest we hold an informal gathering some time next
week. Looking at the schedule, Sunday evening, any lunch, and Tues or
Wed evening would be good times. If you are interested in attending (see
here
<https://www.rd-alliance.org/groups/metadata-standards-attribution-physical-and-digital-collections-stewardship.html>
for a description of the group) please respond to me saying so and
listing times that you could attend an informal meeting.

Thank you and apologies!

--
Anne E. Thessen, Ph.D.
The Data Detektiv, Owner and Founder