[tdwg] GBIF job opportunities

Tim Robertson trobertson at gbif.org
Wed Apr 8 15:20:36 CEST 2015

Hi all

The GBIF Secretariat currently has three job openings within the informatics team based in Copenhagen.
  http://www.gbif.org/jobs

The positions we are seeking to fill include a technical liaison, a software developer (data team) and a web developer.  In particular the technical liaison role might be of interest to many subscribers on this list.
The deadline for the technical liaison position is Monday, 4 May 2015; the deadline for the developer positions, Monday, 27 April 2015

Please help us in our recruitment by sharing these positions through your own networks and channels of communication.

Many thanks,
Tim