[tdwg] Reminder TDWG 2014 Registration and abstract submissions!

Mergen Patricia mergen.patricia at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 17:05:00 CEST 2014

Dear all

We would like to remind you of the call for abstracts for TDWG 2014. The
deadline is September 25, 2014.

If you have already been invited to speak in a symposium, please submit
your abstracts as soon as possible so that organizers can confirm your
participation and know if they have open slots. Otherwise, we encourage
abstracts for contributed talks, posters, computer demonstrations, working
group or task group sessions on any relevant topic.

Early registration is closed. Normal registration continues until September
29, 2014.
More information is at : http://www.tdwg.org/conference2014/ (looks for
"Submit your abstract here" and Registration is now open at").
Please forward to interested colleagues.

Patricia Mergen on behalf of the TDWG 2014 organizing committee

General Secretary of TDWG