[tdwg] Neat postdoctoral opportunity

Robert Guralnick Robert.Guralnick at colorado.edu
Mon Mar 24 19:13:17 CET 2014

 Please see the attached postdoctoral position flier for a project
entitled: "Coral Reef Macroecology in the Anthropocen".  The postdoc is at
the National Socio-Environmental Synthesis Center (SESYNC) and University
of Victoria (UVic), run by Dr. Julia Baum (UVic) and Dr. Jana McPherson
(Calgary Zoo).  The project is really cool and the PIs both excellent.  The
position is very much a biodiversity/ecological informatics-oriented one,
so I thought I would pass it on to the TDWG list and ask you all to post
broadly to your communities!

 Thanks!

Best, Rob