[tdwg] Survey for BioVel workflow development training

Jong, Yde de Y.S.D.M.deJong at uva.nl
Wed Mar 19 20:44:33 CET 2014

Dear all,

Following the successful BioVel workshop on building biodiversity workflows using Taverna workbench<http://www.biovel.eu/index.php/events/training-events/23-events/training-events/144-building-biodiversity-workflows-with-taverna> of last December, the organisation of a next training workshop is considered for May/June. We please would like to investigate the interest for such an additional training.

When you know about programmers or researchers interested on attending this workshop, please ask them to send me their details and preferred period.

Kind regards,

Yde de Jong