[tdwg] Release of TDWG Vocabulary Management Task Group report

Éamonn Ó Tuama [GBIF] eotuama at gbif.org
Fri Sep 20 16:25:16 CEST 2013

Report of the TDWG Vocabulary Management Task Group (VoMaG)

http://www.gbif.org/orc/?doc_id=5422

On behalf of my co-conveners, Dag Endresen, Steve Baskauf and Gregor
Hagedorn, I have the pleasure of releasing the report of the TDWG Vocabulary
Management Task Group. With input from the wider community, we have
developed a set of recommendations on how TDWG can best move forward on the
TDWG Ontologies and, more generally, on vocabulary development, governance
and management. The outcomes of the report will be discussed in two
dedicated session at the forthcoming TDWG conference in Florence.

With regards,

Éamonn Ó Tuama

On behalf of VoMaG co-conveners (Dag Endresen, Steve Baskauf, Gregor
Hagedorn)