[tdwg] Announcement of TDWG 2014 conference and Call for Symposia and Workshops is open.

Mergen Patricia mergen.patricia at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 11:50:45 CET 2013

Dear all

We are happy to announce the 2014 TDWG annual conference and the opening of
the call for Symposia and Workshops.

The 2014 TDWG Conference will be held 3-7 November at the Nairobi Crowne
Plaza Hotel (
http://www.ihg.com/crowneplaza/hotels/us/en/nairobi/nbocp/hoteldetail).
Attendees will have the option of choosing accommodations at several other
hotels within a short distance of the Crowne Plaza.  Registration details
will be provided early in 2014.  The meeting website is under construction
and will be available soon at
http://www.tdwg.org/conference2014.<http://conference2014.>For planing
your journey, note that it is foreseen to have trainings the
week before the TDWG conference and that post conference excursions will be
suggested for the week after the conference.

Call for Symposia and Workshops open until January 15th 2014 at :
www.tdwg.org/homepage-news-item/article/tdwg-conference-2014-call-for-symposia-and-workshops/
We look forward to read your proposals and to see you next November in
Nairobi.

With my best wishes for end of year celebrations.

Patricia Mergen
General Secretary of TDWG
on behalf of the Executive committee
secretary at tdwg.org