[tdwg] Looking for SKOS reviewer - short project

David Remsen dremsen at gbif.org
Tue Apr 27 11:49:47 CEST 2010

Greetings,

I am looking for someone familiar with SKOS to review a relatively
simple web application that serves a nomenclatural glossary.   We
would like this application output to conform to linked data
principles.   Our SKOS knowledge is limited and we have some concerns
with our output.  We are looking to pay someone willing to spend a few
hours reviewing the output and providing any required revisions to
better conform to expected output.

Please contact me directly for more information.

Regards, David Remsen

David Remsen, Senior Programme Officer
Electronic Catalog of Names of Known Organisms
Global Biodiversity Information Facility Secretariat
Universitetsparken 15, DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Tel: +45-35321472   Fax: +45-35321480
Mobile +45 28751472
Skype: dremsen