[tdwg] FW: [Taxacom] GBIF Content Needs Assessment Survey launched

Lee Belbin leebel at netspace.net.au
Mon May 11 03:15:28 CEST 2009

Apologies for the cross-posts but....

Lee Belbin
TDWG Secretariat

-----Original Message-----
From: taxacom-bounces at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
[mailto:taxacom-bounces at mailman.nhm.ku.edu] On Behalf Of Vishwas Chavan
(GBIF)
Sent: Friday, 8 May 2009 8:15 AM
To: taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
Subject: [Taxacom] GBIF Content Needs Assessment Survey launched

GBIF CONTENT NEEDS ASSESSMENT SURVEY LAUNCHED

The GBIF Secretariat is pleased to announce the launch of the 'Content Needs
Assessment Survey' prepared by the GBIF Content Needs Assessment Task Group.
The Survey in English, Spanish and French will be open for respondents until
12th June 2009.

Please click on the link below to see details of the survey announcement in
English, Spanish and French.

http://www.gbif.org/News/NEWS1241701184

Link to Survey:

English version:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=XWXP0hKQSbFwb4fgn5uZ_2bQ_3d_3d

Spanish version:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=0if6UAmPkGpjVb_2felOHV0w_3d_3d

French version:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=qCDkmXzlQJYB5Ph5m2vk4w_3d_3d

Through this announcement we request stakeholders and users of primary
biodiversity data to participate in the Survey. We further request
scientific institutions, multi-lateral organisations, national, regional and
global funding agencies, academicians, and citizen scientists to participate
in the Survey. Please forward this announcement to all potential
respondents.

--
Vishwas Chavan, Ph.D.
Senior Program Officer for DIGIT