[tdwg] The Club of Rome: biodiversity / technology: call for contributions

Lee Belbin leebel at netspace.net.au
Mon Dec 15 01:18:45 CET 2008

This looks like it should be a very interesting meeting and one where it
would seem appropriate for TDWG to be 'raised'.

Is anyone planning to attend? Would anyone consider representing TDWG and
possibly reporting back (v.)briefly? We do have a number of prepared
PowerPoint presentations on TDWG, a poster and brochures that could be used
(see http://www.tdwg.org/about-tdwg/resources-for-outreach/). I'd be happy
to help tailor a brief presentation.

Help!

Lee