[tdwg] Taxi from Vienna Airport to Bratislava (Arriving Saturday 14 September)

Dave Roberts workpackage6 at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 13 12:45:14 CEST 2007

Dear Yde & Rich,

I get in on the BA flight from London scheduled to land at 13:15.  If
you can hang around for a bit we can travel together: I'd appreciate
it as my first visit to either Vienna or Bratislava.

Cheers,  Dave

PS Rich, if no one else has said, my guidebook says the standard
European 2-pin plug delivering 220V 50Hz.