[tdwg] Taxi from Vienna Airport to Bratislava

Richard Pyle deepreef at bishopmuseum.org
Tue Sep 11 02:08:10 CEST 2007

Hi All,

I'm just now sorting out how I'm going to get from the Vienna airport to the
Bratislava (http://www.tdwg.org/conference2007/housingtravel/travel/), and I
think I'm just going to book a Taxi.  I'm writing this note now to find out:

1) Whether anyone arriving at about the same time at Vienna airport would be
interested in sharing a taxi ride with me; or

2) Whether anyone arriving at about the same time at Vienna airport who has
already booked a taxi would be interested in having me share it with them.

I arrive on Sunday (15 Sept) at 10:05am on Delta flight 40.  I don't mind
hanging around the airport for a few hours to synch up with others arriving
later in the day, but I would like to get to Bratislava in time to attend
the Literature interest group meeting at 14:30.

Thanks in advance,

Aloha,
Rich

P.S. Anyone know what style of electical outlet they have in Bratislava?

Richard L. Pyle, PhD
Database Coordinator for Natural Sciences
  and Associate Zoologist in Ichthyology
Department of Natural Sciences, Bishop Museum
1525 Bernice St., Honolulu, HI 96817
Ph: (808)848-4115, Fax: (808)847-8252
email: deepreef at bishopmuseum.org