[tdwg] TDWG promotional video?

Lee Belbin leebel at netspace.net.au
Thu Oct 11 01:58:04 CEST 2007

Hi Mark

I am currently organising a few edits of the videos before they are released
for general use (and probably placed on You Tube etc). I also wanted to
discuss promotional options with the 20 people who offered to help with TDWG
outreach (see
http://wiki.tdwg.org/twiki/bin/view/Executive/OutreachChampions). Obviously
this needs to be done before I release the videos. I'll be sending out an
email to those people today. Rich Pyle has also discussed some excellent
opportunities that we will try and help and integrate with.

Once we have a plan (which will evolve quickly on the above Wiki), we will
announce it to the list.

Regards

Lee

Lee Belbin