[tdwg] Species pages and video

David Remsen dremsen at mbl.edu
Mon Aug 27 14:48:27 CEST 2007

I used Google Earth to visualize some GBIF data for our new portal
rollout in July

Sharks and Rays of South Africa links occurrence data to taxon-
related icons so that you get some notion of what all these data
actually refer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-u3VWd6hVo

I also used it to visualize migration patterns of barn swallows and
distribution of hummingbird data but this is a bit of a longer video
with Google Earth only at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gofvjCbSkaE

David Remsen