[tdwg] Species pages and video

Donat Agosti agosti at amnh.org
Mon Aug 27 13:29:19 CEST 2007

Dear Wouter

Thanks for this link. From a scientific literature point of view, this
demonstrates very nicely the absurdity of how we deal with scientific
literature: At the bottom, there is a link to description, and the link goes
to Wikipedia: This is fine in itself, but it questions why we bother to go
through writing scientific publications describing species. You bother to
have links to scientific names, and then in the next section one on commons
names: here you care, but you do not make the same for species descriptions.

Donat

  _____