[TDWG] TDWG 2006: last chance to register without late registration penalty

Adrian Rissone A.Rissone at nhm.ac.uk
Tue Sep 12 15:01:50 CEST 2006

Annual Meeting and Symposium of the Taxonomic Databases Working Group
Missouri Botanical Garden
15 - 22 October 2006
http://tdwg2006.tdwg.org/

REGISTRATION AND HOTEL REDUCED RATES ENDING SOON

Register now for TDWG 2006.

1. It's cheaper to register

A late registration penalty fee of 50 $US will apply after 13 September 2006.

2. It's cheaper for a room at the Recommended Hotel

The deadline for hotel discount is 13 September 2006.

3. We, the meeting Organisers, really do need to know NOW how many
delegates to expect. It strains the relationship with our hosts
(Missouri Botanical Garden) if we keep on reserve meeting rooms and
facilities we don't need. If you register late it makes the local
Organiser's job much more difficult arranging catering, transport and
administration assistance.

4. We keep TDWGs standing costs down if we can plan early.

Regards,

Adrian Rissone
Executive Secretary, TDWG

Apologies to subscribers to whom this message is irrelevant and to
delegates who have registered already. Unfortunately there is no way
to send to a subset of the list.