TDWG Annual Meeting 2005 - update [17 May 2005]

Adrian Rissone a.rissone at NHM.AC.UK
Tue May 17 05:25:08 CEST 2005

TDWG Annual Meeting 2005 - update [17 May 2005]

I have posted important additional information on the TDWG 2005 Meeting web
site at:

http://www.tdwg.org/2005meet/TDWG_2005_Intro.htm

concerning travel and hotel arrangements, and submission of abstracts.

It is important that you read this information if you wish to attend the
meeting in September, as it describes the procedure that will be necessary
to book hotel accommodation and obtain a visa to enter Russia. Please note
that, although it will be quick for most delegates using the system we have
devised, nationals of some countries will require several months to obtain
a Russian visa. More information will be available soon so keep checking
back.

Deadlines:

15 June 2005: submission of abstracts to be complete
10 July 2005: hotel bookings to be complete (to allow time for visa
processing)

You will also see on the site a request for pre-registration. Please pre-
register if you can. The full Registration Site will be available in June.

We look forward to seeing you in St. Petersburg!

Regards,

Adrian Rissone
Secretary and Meeting Coordinator
Taxonomic Databases Working Group