TDWG 2005 - book your hotel to get your visa voucher!

Adrian Rissone A.Rissone at NHM.AC.UK
Tue Jul 5 17:37:24 CEST 2005

TDWG 2005 St. PETERSBURG

Apologies for yet another message from me, and for cross posting.

We note that there are several people who have expressed interest in
attending the TDWG meeting in St. Petersburg (11-18 September 2005) who
have not yet booked a room through the recommended hotel management.

Of course, it is possible that you have booked elsewhere but if you intend
to visit St. Petersburg staying in *any* hotel and have not yet booked it
is ESSENTIAL that you book immediately to give enough time for the hotel to
issue the required voucher and tourist invitation for you to get your visa
to enter the Russian Federation. The recommended deadline for hotel booking
is 10 July.

We cannot emphasise too strongly how important it is to follow this advice.

Regards,

Adrian Rissone
TDWG 2005 Meeting Coordinator