TDWG early registration about to close

Stan Blum sblum at CALACADEMY.ORG
Wed Aug 31 01:43:56 CEST 2005

Anyone attending, but not yet registered for the TDWG meeting in St. Petersburg:

We are finalizing arrangements for this year's TDWG meeting and need to get
an accurate count of participants.  Adjusting capacity for services later
will incur greater expenses, so we will be increasing registration fees by
70 Euros on Friday, September 2, at midnight (GMT-6).  At that time, member
registration will become 200 EU, and non-member registration will become 230
EU.

If you have made arrangements to attend this year's meeting and have not yet
registered, please do so now and save yourself 70 Euros.

Thanks,

-Stan Blum
TDWG Treasurer