New Old Books: your opinion wanted

Mary Donovan MaryD at BLACKBURNPRESS.COM
Tue Aug 17 11:14:45 CEST 2004

The Blackburn Press is a relatively new publishing company, dedicated to keeping in print and available for purchase book titles which larger publishers have lost interest in and have declared "out of print."

We are especially interested in scientific and technical titles. In several recent conversations, the following books has been mentioned to us as worth looking at for reprinting. We'd very much appreciate your reaction to this title:

Gray's Manual of Botany by ML Fernald (1987)
Morphology of Plants and Fungi by Bold Alexopolus, Delevoras (1987)
Potential Natural Vegetation of US by AW Kuchler (1975)
Aquatic Plants of the US (1944) by Walter Muenscher

Of course, we'd also be delighted to hear about any other titles you think would merit bringing back into print and made available again.

Please respond directly to me.

Thank you.

Mary
------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C4844B.66E4C9A0

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial>The Blackburn Press is a relatively new publishing
company, dedicated to keeping in print and available for purchase book titles
which larger publishers have lost interest in and have declared "out of print."
<BR><BR>We are especially interested in scientific and technical titles. In
several recent conversations, the following books has been mentioned to us as
worth looking at for reprinting. We'd very much appreciate your reaction to this
title:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial>Gray's Manual of Botany by ML Fernald (1987)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>Morphology of Plants and Fungi by Bold Alexopolus, Delevoras (1987)</DIV>
<DIV>Potential Natural Vegetation of US by AW Kuchler (1975)</DIV>
<DIV>Aquatic Plants of the US (1944) by Walter Muenscher</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR><FONT face=Arial>Of course, we'd also be delighted to hear about any
other titles you think would merit bringing back into print and made available
again.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Please respond directly to me.<BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial>Thank you.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial>Mary</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>