[tdwg-tag] Any TCS users with experiences to report? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

greg whitbread ghw at anbg.gov.au
Fri Nov 2 01:53:44 CET 2012

+1 for the TDWG ontology.
Not a standard (yet) but one of the most useful and enduring things
that TDWG has produced ( thanks Roger ).
Overlooked perhaps because it is CSV enough for aggregation.  For real
work it's use should be encouraged.

ALA-NSL uses it as the basis for the LSID vocabularies, RDF and JSON
services delivered from http://biodiversity.org.au

  urn:lsid:biodiversity.org.au:apni.name:54321 ,
http://biodiversity.org.au/apni.name/54321.rdf or
http://biodiversity.org.au/apni.name/54321.json

I will leave the XML response to Paul.

greg