[tdwg-tag] GUID and LSID standards

Blum, Stan SBlum at calacademy.org
Fri Mar 16 06:53:04 CET 2012

Unfortunately, the TDWG collaboration infrastructure does not work as it
once did.  It hasn't for more than 3 years.  It is even more unfortunate
that many of the pages critical to facilitating standards development and
dissemination are the broken ones, and we haven't yet been able to figure
out how to override the broken parts.  Something between a significant to
complete replacement is in order.  At the moment, we are trying to explore
our options, but progress is slow as we are all overcommitted with our day
jobs.

As always, TDWG is open to contributions of all kinds, from suggestions,
to effort, to funding.  We do have modest resources to support the
re-implementation.

-Stan

TDWG Treasurer