[tdwg-tag] RDF/OWL Good Practices Task Group

joel sachs jsachs at csee.umbc.edu
Mon Sep 26 19:47:20 CEST 2011

Ben,

It's a shame you won't be able to attend. Please share the questions that
you have here:
http://code.google.com/p/tdwg-rdf/wiki/Questions

Anyone else with specific (or general) questions that they've been saving
up are also invited to contribute them. These questions will help us to
craft the agenda for the kickoff meeting and subsequent discussion and document
writing.

Thanks,
Joel.