[tdwg-tag] RDF/OWL Good Practices Task Group

joel sachs jsachs at csee.umbc.edu
Tue Sep 20 21:46:45 CEST 2011

Hi Hilmar,

I added you as an owner, and will add other core members as owners or
commiters, so that everyone can edit. Non-group members can leave
comments, which can be incorporated into the page as appropriate.

I share your concern about nothing happening after the meeting, and agree
that a publishing goal would be a good incentive. Also, if we create the
"sandbox" that we talked about at iEVoBio (and which Rod Page is
essentially challenging us to build), we may be able to support several
small workshop publications, as group members experiment with a variety of
approaches.

By all means, let's look at modeling, and possibly building on the
existing biomedical manuscript.

Joel.