[tdwg-tag] TAG meeting notes

Kevin Richards RichardsK at landcareresearch.co.nz
Fri Oct 21 01:31:53 CEST 2011

Hi all

I have created a google site at https://sites.google.com/site/tdwgtag/

This has one page in it so far for the meeting notes of today and Mondays meetings.
Can you review and let me know if anything has been missed or needs to be changed.
Let me know if you want access to edit the page and I will give you edit access.

Kevin

Warning:  This electronic message together with any attachments is confidential. If you receive it in error: (i) you must not read, use, disclose, copy or retain it; (ii) please contact the sender immediately by reply email and then delete the emails.