[tdwg-tag] namespaces

Gail E. Kampmeier gkamp at illinois.edu
Mon Nov 15 15:37:24 CET 2010

I like Audubon Core, even though it is long, it salutes a very famous and prolific illustrator and publicizer
of natural history illustrations.  Certainly if Audubon had had other media in which to record his
observations, he would have.  The name should pop up prominently and give a nice story in tribute for this
standard.  Bravo.  Thanks too to Gregor for getting us to think along these lines!

Gail