[tdwg-tag] TDWG Presentation for biologists

David Remsen (GBIF) dremsen at gbif.org
Fri Jul 9 14:57:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

On short notice I have been invited to give a presentation on TDWG and
the Sept.  meeting to the monthly meeting of the Woods Hole
Oceanographic Institution biology department on Monday morning.    I
have looked at the presentations on the TDWG outreach site but they
seem a bit too technical for biologists.    MIght anyone have any TDWG
materials geared toward non-technical biologists?

Best,
David Remsen

David Remsen, Senior Programme Officer
Electronic Catalog of Names of Known Organisms
Global Biodiversity Information Facility Secretariat
Universitetsparken 15, DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Tel: +45-35321472   Fax: +45-35321480
Mobile +45 28751472
Skype: dremsen