[tdwg-tag] Institutions are People if they own a Collection

Kevin Richards RichardsK at landcareresearch.co.nz
Tue Oct 20 00:18:20 CEST 2009

I third that.
I beleive it may help though if we nut this out in some form of workshop where we can produce a core model that "merges" LSID Vocs and DwC concepts.  This model could then be applied to various representations - eg an RDF represntation that is domain indepentdent, DwC RDF version (the current one), etc depending on the "use case" in question.

Kevin