[tdwg-tag] darwin core terms inside tdwg ontology

John R. WIECZOREK tuco at berkeley.edu
Sat May 2 05:42:42 CEST 2009

OK, so it took four days, not one or two, but it wasn't for lack of effort.

The version of DwC addressing the peer review comments are now on the
official site at http://rs.tdwg.org/dwc/index.htm and submitted to the
standards track.

If I didn't still have to pack to go to Argentina in the morning I
might be tempted to address some of the concerns that have arisen.
That'll have to wait. Have fun with it.