[tdwg-tag] Re-organisation of TDWG Ontology: Danger silence will == acquiescence!

Peter DeVries pete.devries at gmail.com
Tue May 12 20:48:27 CEST 2009

Hi Roger,
I was wondering if you needed any help?

I have using Protege. And most recently I have been trying to make my
ontology work with the other major ontologies and TDWG.

The items that I needed, that were not there originally, were a
SpeciesConceptID (different from the name) and the ability to play well
with the LinkedData community.

These two issues seem to have been resolved. :-)

- Pete

Also, Protege is free http://protege.stanford.edu/

Pete DeVries
Department of Entomology