[tdwg-tag] TDWG ontology revisited ... a newcomer's perspective [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Kehan Harman kehanharman at gmail.com
Fri May 15 10:50:13 CEST 2009

a very brief reply - a project with a web based RDF Vocabulary editor is
Neologism which sits on top of a drupal 5 instance - take a look at:
http://neologism.deri.ie/
with a demo at:
http://neologism.deri.ie/demo/
They have a fairly decent visualisation system and it's all web based.
Just in case you're looking.
Cheers,
Kehan

kehanharman at gmail.com
http://kehan.wordpress.com
http://vocabularies.gbif.org
skype: kehanharman
msn: kehanharman at gmail.com

Bill Cosby <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/bill_cosby.html>  -
"Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope."