[tdwg-tag] DC: was Re: Re-organisation of TDWG Ontology: Danger silence will == acquiescence!

Richardson, Ben Ben.Richardson at dec.wa.gov.au
Wed May 20 06:45:45 CEST 2009

Roger wrote:

> The problem that I don't have a compelling answer to is:
> How do we tell people we would like them to tag their instances
> of MediaResource with dcterms:identifier without entailing
> anything in our ontology?
>
> The only answer I have to this question is: Documentation and
> examples - which isn't sexy and compelling.

Oh yes it _is_!

I think a reasonable number of people are saying exactly this.

:)
Ben

This email, together with any attachments, is intended for the
addressee only. It may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify
the sender, delete the email and attachments from your system and
destroy any copies you may have taken of the email and its attachments.
Duplication or further distribution by hardcopy, by electronic means
or verbally is not permitted without permission.