[tdwg-tag] Position: Senior Developer (Perth, Western Australia)

Piers Higgs Piers at gaiaresources.com.au
Mon May 25 17:00:20 CEST 2009

Hi again TAG-ers,

After checking with Lee, I'd lke to post details of a position of Senior Developer we've recently advertised on Seek -

http://www.seek.com.au/users/apply/index.ascx?Sequence=53&PageNumber=1&JobID=15438091

It's a position that requires considerable development skill & experience, and of course bioinformatics knowledge is a big plus given the projects we're working on.

Please pass this on to anyone you think might be interested, and feel free to follow up with me directly if you have any queries.

Piers

Piers Higgs

Gaia Resources

Environmental Technology Consultants