[tdwg-tag] SourceForge LSID project websites broken - role for TDWG?

Garry.Jolley-Rogers at csiro.au Garry.Jolley-Rogers at csiro.au
Tue Mar 31 04:11:52 CEST 2009

I certainly  hope there is gain for the pain.

The crusty LSID code base is making me very grumpy.  But I'd be even grumpier if TDWG were to switch to another GUID instead, so soon. Three years may count for as forever for some.  Change management! Sure there are alternatives and some will be better... But at some point the cost of prior commitments trumps  the benefits  of change.

Rgds
-- GarryJR