[tdwg-tag] TaxonRank ontology page advertises itself as TaxonName

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at duke.edu
Sat Jun 6 19:25:28 CEST 2009

The TaxonRank ontology page at http://rs.tdwg.org/ontology/voc/
TaxonRank says TaxonName in the title, and gives the location as http://rs.tdwg.org/ontology/voc/TaxonName
  - are these correct (in which case I'd be confused) or the remnants
of copy&pasting from TaxonName?

I suppose I can't fix this myself if it needs fixing (which I assume)
as it doesn't seem to be a wiki.

(BTW I'm unclear whether the tdwg-content list is only for DwC or for
other TDWG ontology issues as well - if it is and this is the wrong
list, someone please let me know and I'd be happy to repost.)

	-hilmar
: Hilmar Lapp  -:-  Durham, NC  -:- hlapp at duke dot edu :