[tdwg-tag] Embedding specimen (and other) annotations in NeXML

Blum, Stan sblum at calacademy.org
Mon Feb 23 21:22:31 CET 2009

Given that this ontology work has to be formally correct in a several ways,
I'd like to suggest (strongly) that the

  name of "TaxonOccurrence" concept

be changed to

  "OrganismOccurrence".

One of the properties of OrganismOccurrence would be the
TaxonomicIdentification.

If this has a parent "thing", it should be something like the
ObservationMeasurement thing that Simon Cox (or other larger ontologies)
described at least year's meeting.

-Stan