[tdwg-tag] TDWG TAG Roadmap final plus meeting agenda

Roger Hyam rogerhyam at mac.com
Wed Oct 15 12:53:32 CEST 2008

I have now PDFerated the TAG Roadmap 2008.

It is linked to from the wiki page here:

http://wiki.tdwg.org/twiki/bin/view/TAG/RoadMap2008

The direct link to the PDF is here:

http://wiki.tdwg.org/twiki/pub/TAG/RoadMap2008/TDWG_TAG_Roadmap_2008.pdf

Please circulate this document widely.

I have turned the wiki page into an agenda for the Fremantle meeting
and kicked it off with some contentious (or not) agenda items. Please
add/modify the agenda and add your name to the attendees list if you
intend coming along.

I look forward to seeing those of you who can make it.

All the best,

Roger

Roger Hyam
Roger at BiodiversityCollectionsIndex.org
http://www.BiodiversityCollectionsIndex.org
Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
20A Inverleith Row, Edinburgh, EH3 5LR, UK
Tel: +44 131 552 7171 ext 3015
Fax: +44 131 248 2901
http://www.rbge.org.uk/