[tdwg-tapir] Tapir protocol - Harvest methods?

Phil Cryer phil.cryer at mobot.org
Thu May 1 15:28:43 CEST 2008

On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 17:34 -0500, Markus Döring wrote:
> Phil,
> from the GBIF side it doesnt matter whether you use DiGIR or TAPIR.
> Both protocols are currently supported by the GBIF indexer.
> If you use TapirLink simply mapping to DarwinCore is enough. For
> other
> TAPIRlite providers please make sure your service works with the 2
> following DarwinCore TAPIR templates found at TDWG:
>
> http://rs.tdwg.org/tapir/cs/dwc/1.4/template/dwc_sci_name_range.xml
> http://rs.tdwg.org/tapir/cs/dwc/1.4/template/dwc_unfiltered_search.xml

Markus
I've gotten DiGIR back in line and will start tracking it to see what
kind of usage we're experiencing, after that I want to bring up Tapir,
mapping out data via ABCD - after this I will speak to you so we can
determine if I have things configured the most efficiently.  I'm
interested in how we can have the harvester pull only the latest
data...I'll think about that.

Phil