[tdwg-tag] Fwd: The e-Science Institute Workshop Announcement

Roger Hyam (TDWG) rogerhyam at mac.com
Thu May 1 16:12:12 CEST 2008

My fellow TAG members.

There has been discussion about how we could get some more training in
OWL ontologies but unfortunately lack funds to support a meeting.

I was surprise when the announcement below came through. I hadn't
noticed this in the other announcements from the e-Science institute
or I would have drawn you attention to it sooner.

There is no mention of a workshop fee but I presume travel and
accommodation would have to be found.

Being local I have applied to attend despite it falling in the middle
of a planned holiday :(

You may like to consider applying to attend if you can obtain funding
for travel and accommodation.

All the best,

Roger

Begin forwarded message: