[tdwg-tapir] Fwd: Tapir protocol - Harvest methods?

John R. WIECZOREK tuco at berkeley.edu
Thu May 15 17:57:42 CEST 2008

Just a quick observation. I don't think we want or should expect the
structure of the csv file to remain constant. The method Aaron proposed (and
implemented) doesn't care. It looks for known-good DwC concept labels as
column headers in whatever order, and with whatever other nonsense you want
to put in the file, but only responds on the caching side to those concepts
needed cache-side. I wouldn't want to lose that flexibility.