[tdwg-tapir] Fwd: Tapir protocol - Harvest methods?

Renato De Giovanni renato at cria.org.br
Thu May 15 20:47:27 CEST 2008

Hi Tim,

Just wondering: In the case of NBN, after the initial import from a dump
file and if they just change a few records, are you planning to download
everything again and then overwrite all 20 million records in GBIF's
database? Or are you also interested in using some sort of incremental
harvesting?

Best Regards,
--
Renato