[tdwg-tapir] Release of "TapirBuilder" tool (now hosted on the TDWG site)

Markus Döring mdoering at gbif.org
Mon Jul 21 11:18:46 CEST 2008

Kevin, I fully agree.
The old-style alias.txt on rs.tdwg.org contained a section that listed
known models and templates at the bottom of the file:
http://rs.tdwg.org/tapir/cns/alias.txt

The new xml based CNS seems to be about concepts only, but maybe we
can extend the index.xml to list models and templates too?
http://rs.tdwg.org/tapir/cns/index.xml

Markus