[tdwg-tag] TDWG TAG - meetings at Fremantle

Roger Hyam (TDWG) rogerhyam at mac.com
Thu Apr 17 12:23:28 CEST 2008

Dear TAG,

Apologies if this list has been quiet for the past few months. I am
currently involved in implementing the http://www.BiodiversityCollectionsIndex.org
   and so haven't had a chance to push things along in the TDWG
architecture realm.

Arrangements are beginning to be made for the TDWG 2008 meeting in
Fremantle, Australia on 19th to 25th October.

http://www.tdwg.org/conference2008/

As a group the TAG need to decide how we can be most effectively use
this meeting. I presume a subgroup meeting would be good but should it
be at the beginning or end of the conference? How do we handle clashes
with all the other activities that we will be involved in?

I will not be able to put too much time into TAG logistics  as in
previous years so we will have to work as a group more - which is a
good thing. Any offers of help and suggestions would therefore be even
more gratefully received than normal.

It is also a responsibility of the TAG to produce a Roadmap for the
year ahead before the meeting.

Your thoughts on Fremantle and the year ahead would be gratefully
received. Firstly I would like to hear from people who will be
attending the meeting and want to be involved in the TAG activities.

Many thanks,

Roger

Roger Hyam
Roger at BiodiversityCollectionsIndex.org
http://www.BiodiversityCollectionsIndex.org
Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
20A Inverleith Row, Edinburgh, EH3 5LR, UK
Tel: +44 131 552 7171 ext 3015
Fax: +44 131 248 2901
http://www.rbge.org.uk/