[tdwg-tapir] TAPIR variable misspelled in rss2 output model

Ricardo Scachetti Pereira ricardo at tdwg.org
Thu Nov 8 19:32:10 CET 2007

    Hi there folks,

    I've found what I think is a very small problem with the rss2 output
model XML file at:

http://rs.tdwg.org/tapir/cs/dwc/1.4/model/rss2.xml

    In that file, the node /rss/channel/lastBuildDate is mapped to a
TAPIR variable named "lastUpdated", but the TAPIR XML schema (and
documentation) describe a variable called "lastUpdate" (without the
trailing "d").

    I could have fixed it by now, but since that's my first commit to
the TAPIR SVN repository, I thought I should ask first.

    Does anyone see a problem if I fix that little bug?

    Thanks,

Ricardo

PS. Is anyone using the rss2 TAPIR output model somewhere? If so, is
there an example URL for a TAPIR KVP request that outputs valid RSS2
using that output model?